We provide solutions. All our work is focused around the client's needs.
Web Application Development
Prayan Infotech is at the forefront of Web Application Services in India. It has its finger on the pulse of internet technology and has a proven track record. This Web Application Company in India has every conceivable web application that a client could possibly want for website development. The goals for the business is to establish e-commerce as well as create more interactive medium for potential customer. Websites need to be visually appealing and easy to navigate so that customers are more likely to return for repeat business. This is where more functionality and cost effectiveness is paramount success. A company’s web presence is essential for business survival and this is where Prayan Infotech comes in as a cutting edge Web app Development Company.
Prayan Infotech stands behind their work and ensures that there is extensive web application to ensure that the quality meets the customer’s expectations and that the web application is running without a hitch. The typical areas of testing during web application development are quality assurance and bug testing. Another important aspect to test is security to ensure that it is not easily hackable and its user friendliness. Web applications are in high demand because they can reach and render improved services to high volumes of customers. Increased revenue and word of mouth recognition will keep a business in the black.
Web Applications Lifecycle Model
At prayan, we use the best and standard software development life cycle model to execute all the Projects. The process involves the development of web application with the involvement of the core development Team. Each organization may set forth its own unique style of operating. We follow a certain standard model such as or Agile Software Development Model or SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) .
• Agile Software / Web Application Development: An approach to software development which takes the requirements and solutions to travel through iterative and incremental process that collaborates between self-organizing and cross-functional teams.
The major steps in this development process involves research, analysis, design , project management, , programming, implementation, testing, adaptation and maintenance.
• SDLC is the traditional process of developing software or web applications travelling through all the main stages of the development process. It takes the root from requirement gathering and analysis where the output of the this phase is pushed to the output of the second phase being the Design phase. The output of the design phase is then put as input to the coding phase which is the major point and time taking process in product development. These steps are then followed by Testing, deployment and finally maintenance.
Web Application Development Process
Web Application Development Process organizes a practical procedure and approach in application development. At, Prayan Infotech we follow the below sets of points in our development process.
• Requirement Documentation: states the Purpose, Goals of the application
• Functional Requirement Specification Document
• Project Management Document
• Diagrammatic Representation of Application Architecture and Structure, Development Methodology, Backups, Server Hardware / Software Selection
• Analyse and select third Party Vendors dependencies